Mini cruise around the islands of Sivota - "Pisina - Blue Lagoon & Diapori Beach"
Explore the incomparable beauty of the area around Sivota, where the 3 exotic islands are waiting for you! Our office organizes daily cruises with the scenic wooden boat and gives visitors the opportunity to experience memorable moments and enjoy swimming in the crystal and turquoise waters at the beaches "Pisina" also known as "Blue Lagoon" and "Diapori".
- Starting from the port of Sivota (First route 9:30 am & every 30 minutes)
- Passage from the beach "Bella Vraka".
- The sea caves of the island "Black Mountain" and stop for photos in the largest cave in the area and the lighthouse of the island!
- Swimming at the beach "Pisina" also known as "Blue Lagoon" on the island of Mavro Oros. The return is every half hour, so you can stay for as many hours as you wish!
- After "Pisina" beach you have the option to discover the beach "Diapori" on the island of Agios Nikolaos.
- Return to the port of Sivota (Last route 18:00).
* The access to the beach is directly on the sand and as the beaches of the islands are not organized, you can have water, food, umbrellas, sunbeds and more with you*
- Adults 10 €
- Children (5-12 years old) 5 €
- Babies (0-4 years old) FREE